Fuel Storage Systems Ltd (FSS) - Sebco™ 2300 Plastic Diesel TanksFuel Storage Systems Ltd (FSS) use the brand name Sebco™ for its range of above-ground fuel storage systems. The products available are:
- 990 litre 12 volt pumping non-bunded system for Diesel Fuel
- 2,300 litre fully integrated bunded system for Diesel Fuel
- 4,750 litre fully integrated bunded system for Diesel Fuel
- 10,000 litre fully integrated bunded system
Specifications for Sebco™ 2300 Diesel Station
- Tank Type: Bunded storage and dispensing tank
- Orientation: Vertical
- Location: Above Ground
- Safe Fill Level: 2300 litres
- Diameter: 1950mm
- Height: 2100mm
- Inspection Aperture: 120mm
- Venting: 120mm
- Colour: Blue / Grey or alternatives at extra cost.
- Country of Manufacture: New Zealand
- Manufacturer: Fuel Storage Systems Limited
- Address: Company Road, Ashburton, South Canterbury
- Telephone: 0800 4 SEBCO (0800 473 226)
- Website: www.sebco.co.nz
- Material Type: Diesel Grade PE
- Chemical Stability: Diesel
- Ultra Violet Stabilised: Yes
- Fill Point: Ground level filling with 50mm Cam Lock or Direct fill
- Security: Lockable access door with pump isolation switch
- Dispensing: Via automatic nozzle / 4 metre flexible hose
- Additional Fittings: Choice of 240v or 12v pumping systems, Automatic nozzle, Flow meter, Remote Electronic Gauge, Bund warning alarm, Bulkhead light, Tie down points (for wind effected zones)
- Quality Assurance: HSNO Compliant — ERMA Approved Code of Practice, ISO9001
- Installation Requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book. All electrical connections to be made by a registered Electrician.
- Maintenance Requirements: As per supplied technical instruction book.
Important Notice: All the information supplied is understood to be correct at the time of publication. However, FSS has a policy of continued improvement, so has the right to amend product specifications without notice.
Compliance: From 1 April 2007, an existing tank over 2000 litres must comply with one of the following:
- be bunded; or
- be managed in accordance with a code of practice or compliance plan which sets out a programme for bringing the tank into compliance with HSNO or otherwise provides a satisfactory means of environmental protection.